Jobs currently available:
Kitchen Remodel & Apprentice employment opportunities
Southern Colorado Kitchens is hiring qualified kitchen remodeling installers and helpers who desire to be employed by a progressive, family-oriented employer. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire people of all backgrounds.
Southern Colorado Kitchens is a drug-free workplace. We perform pre-hire, post-accident, random, and reasonable-suspicion drug testing. We also do pre-hire criminal background checks and motor vehicle reports (MVR).
Rewards of working for Southern Colorado Kitchens
You’ll be rewarded:
- If you are a person who knows or is ready to be trained what it means to provide “knock your socks off” service
- If you have high personal and moral standards
- If you are completely free from the use of illegal drugs
- If you have a clean driving record
- If you want to be compensated appropriately for your quality work
- If you have technical skills or is willing to be trained in kitchen remodeling, including cabinet installation, flooring installation, lighting or any of other kitchen remodeling services.
Key Benefits of Joining the Southern Colorado Kitchens team
- Good employee benefits including paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Very good compensation
- Free training (customer service and ongoing technical)
- Modern equipment and late model vehicles
- Support to ensure your success
- A family atmosphere working with others who know how to work as a team
We welcome you to apply for a position with Southern Colorado Kitchens. You may fill out and submit the form below, or call 719-404-4242.